Page last updated: 1pm, 26 September 2023
Primary health networks are no longer distributing personal protective equipment (PPE) from the National Medical Stockpile to health care providers. Please use the links below to find information on PPE.
- Victorian Department of Health: COVID-19 infection prevention and control guidelines
- Victorian Department of Health: PPE
- Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care: Advice for the aged care sector
- National Disability Insurance Scheme: Information for providers
- HealthPathways Melbourne: COVID-19 practice management