We believe that health care can be improved, and our community can be healthier when you are involved in planning, designing and evaluating health services.
The past few years have been a challenge for our community and health services. As a result, our health system is changing. PHNs help fund services to better support our communities needs and to shape a better health system. But we can’t do it without the voice of the people who use these services.
About our People Bank
People Bank is a register of people who would like to help us to improve the health of people in the north, west and central Melbourne area. Everyone in our community is welcome to join.
As part of our People Bank, you can take part in a range of different activities, including but not limited to:
- forums, events, workshops
- committees and working groups
- online activities (such as surveys, online forums and social media)
- support groups and wellbeing sessions
- tender evaluation panels.
- Tender evaluation panel for care finder services
- Survey for those living with or caring for someone with dementia
- Free Active Wellbeing Sessions for Ethnic Women
Other opportunities in our region:
As a People Bank member, you will receive emails about all upcoming opportunities to help us with our work and will also be given the option to subscribe to our community newsletter, My Health My Voice.
There is no cost to join People Bank. People Bank offers payment for some activities. Interpreters will be made available for you if needed.
If you have any questions about People Bank please email email@example.com or call 03 9347 1188.
Join People Bank