Royal Park Medical is an accredited, privately billing, GP owned and operated clinic; with values steeped in quality, modern, holistic, evidence based and continued medical care to all individuals. As well as offering education opportunities to GP registrars and undergraduate medical students, professional development is available to all Royal Park Medical team members via various projects, studies and quality improvement activities.
Royal Park Medical promotes a respectful workplace, and is purpose built with modern amenities, sizeable consultation rooms and a 3 bay treatment room with a dedicated nurse office.
About the candidate:
Our ideal Registered Practice Nurse candidate possesses a professional, courteous and friendly demeanour, understands the collaborative role of a Practice Nurse within general practice.
An ability to manage time efficiently, multi-task, work both autonomously and collaboratively, with keen attention to detail, is paramount to the successful execution of the role, outlined below.
About the role:
A permanent, part time role is available, offering a minimum of 16 hours/week, across 2 weekdays, with potential to expand per business requirements. The role requires participation in a rotating Saturday roster as well as leave coverage if necessary. Remuneration is above award, commensurate with experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Vaccination clinics operations, immunisations and medication administration
• Wound care and procedure assistance
• Iron infusions
• Diagnostic services – ECG, phlebotomy, spirometry
• Recalls and reminders
• Treatment room upkeep
• Clinical triage and emergency management
• Health Assessments. CDM, clinical data analysis and participation in practice-wide quality improvement activities.
Qualifications and experience
• Registered Nurse, Div. 1
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in general practice
• Hold current registration with AHPRA and memberships with ANF/APNA
• Nurse Immuniser with qualifications from a recognised HESA Accredited Nurse Immuniser Study Program
• Familiar with Best Practice Software, Microsoft Outlook and AutoMed
• Experience in nurse led clinics and CDM.