Does your general practice have an interest in partnering with MSHC, a world-class centre of excellence for sexually transmitted infections?
The Victorian Sexual Health Network led by the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC, part of Alfred Health) is recruiting in the Maribyrnong LGA.
Please complete our Expression of Interest if you are interested.
All GP partners provide testing and STI management with the support of MSHC. Our nine GP partners make up the VSHN. This initiative has been successful in improving STI services to regions that are experiencing high rates of STIs. MSHC is now looking to recruit a new GP partner from the Maribyrnong LGA.
MSHC acts as the specialist centre and will provide a new GP partner with:
- Expert sexual health training and support to all general practice staff.
- Upskill the practice to provide onsite treatment for Syphilis, Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia
- Access to real time clinical advice from MSHC
- NPEP and PrEP (HIV medication) services for the community.
- Market and promote your GP practice as a Victorian Sexual Health Network partner.
All GP Partners are provided with remuneration for onboarding and practice grant payments may be provided.