Vacancies exist for a GP and a practice manager based in the western region to join our General Practice Advisory Group.
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is focused on supporting general practice through a quality improvement program. We also support the broader primary health care sector through local learning networks.
NWMPHN is seeking a GP and a practice manager from the western region local government areas of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melton, Moorabool or Wyndham, to join our General Practice Advisory Group (GPAG).
We are looking for people who:
- are passionate about improving patient care and health service delivery
- are interested in driving innovation and change in practice
- embrace the principles of safe, coordinated, accessible and person-centred care
- are willing to share, collaborate and inspire others
- understand the population health needs of the north western Melbourne region
- are currently working in general practice in the Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melton, Moorabool or Wyndham local government areas.
We are looking for a diverse range of experience; people who are new to practice and emerging leaders as well as those who have experience working with NWMPHN are encouraged to apply. You do not need any previous experience on clinical leadership or advisory groups or with a PHN to participate in the GPAG.
All members will be remunerated for their attendance in accordance with the NWMPHN Stakeholder Reimbursement Policy.
How to apply
For more information and to apply, download, complete and return the below application form.
Applications close Sunday, 16 May 2021.
For questions and to apply contact:
Director, Primary Health Care Improvement
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network
Phone: (03) 9347 1188