At the successful completion of this program the clinician should:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Be able to perform a comprehensive ear health assessment
- Recognise abnormalities of the auditory system
- Recognise the need for refer to medical staﬀ or specialist
- Give the patient a comprehensive explanation of examination ﬁndings
- Document the examination ﬁndings and outcome in the patient’s history.
$425.00 per Participant. Register now for free.