It is an unfortunate reality that from time-to-time some general practices must close their doors. North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network have recently updated a resource to guide general practices on what to do prior to closing a medical practice.
This resource includes information on:
- Informing staff
- Patient health information
- Material and equipment
- Computer and IT information security
- Taxation and business related registrations
- Business banking arrangements
- Practice accounts and financial records
- Governing bodies and local authorities
- Subscriptions and memberships
Download the resource:
Disclaimer: This article was provided by NWMPHN Primary Health Care Improvement Team. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.