The Centre for Palliative Care (CPC) is thrilled to launch the 2023 education calendar of events including dates for highly sought after masterclasses and clinical skills update sessions.
- March 7 – End of Life Care for palliative patients
- May 9 – Clinical Ethics
- July 4,18 – Advanced Communication
- September 5 – Pain Assessment for Palliative Patients
- November 14 – Physical Assessment of the Palliative Patient
Clinical skills update sessions
- February 1,2 – Cultural Awareness in Palliative care
- March 1,2 – Actively Dying- the Terminal Phase and Beyond
- April 5,6 – Refractory Pain
- May 3,4 – Refractory Dyspnoea
- June 7,8 – Pain Management
- July 5,6 – Neurological Overview
- August 2,3 – What is the Difference between Delirium and Existential Distress?
- September 6,7 – Respiratory Distress
- October 4,5 – Oncological Emergencies Part 1
- November 1,2 – Oncological Emergencies Part 2
To find out more and to book a session, click here.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Centre for Palliative Care Education and Training. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.