AusCAPPS is an online network where primary care clinicians and community pharmacists can connect and chat with like-minded peers and expert clinicians about contraception and abortion, find local providers, and keep up to date with the latest training opportunities, research, and resources.
AusCAPPS Network will:
- Connect you with GPs, pharmacists and nurses around Australia who also provide long acting reversible contraceptives (LARC) and medical abortion services
- Provide access to training and education opportunities relating to LARC insertion and medical abortion provision
- Enable you to put your questions to our expert network
- Give you access to resources, guidelines, referral forms and patient handouts
- Keep you connected with the latest news and research related to LARC and medical abortion
To get involved, register at www.medcast.com.au/communities/auscapps
Please contact ausCAPPS.email@example.com for any questions.
*AHPRA verification required