AusCAPPS is an online network where primary care clinicians and community pharmacists can connect and chat with like-minded peers and expert clinicians about contraception and abortion, find local providers, and keep up to date with the latest training opportunities, research, and resources.
AusCAPPS Network will:
- Connect you with GPs, pharmacists and nurses around Australia who also provide long acting reversible contraceptives (LARC) and medical abortion services
- Provide access to training and education opportunities relating to LARC insertion and medical abortion provision
- Enable you to put your questions to our expert network
- Give you access to resources, guidelines, referral forms and patient handouts
- Keep you connected with the latest news and research related to LARC and medical abortion
To get involved, register at www.medcast.com.au/communities/auscapps
Please contact ausCAPPS.email@example.com for any questions.
*AHPRA verification required
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Monash University. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.