The new Online Medical Report is available via the VicRoads website, making it easier to manage patients with medical conditions or disabilities that may affect fitness to drive and ensuring they receive their VicRoads Medical Review decision faster.
- The secure ‘smart’ form steps through the required fields and links to the Assessing Fitness to Drive standards.
- Reports can be submitted directly online.
- A reference number is generated, supporting patients’ reporting obligations.
- Reports can be printed and saved as pdfs.
- Your personal “home page” can save incomplete and previously submitted reports for two years.
VicRoads letters requesting a fitness to drive assessment will include a link to the new form and identifiers (Licence No. and Case No.) to pre-populate some patient details.
Find out more: watch this short video and visit the VicRoads website.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by VicRoads. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.