Continuing Professional Development
CPD Points unavailable
The Wound Management: Advanced Practice Program includes a half day face to face workshop, in-class activities assessed by a qualified assessor, workplace observed practice and online assessment completed via accessIQ.
The face-to-face workshop will explore a range of complex case studies, treatment options, dressing applications, and a range of practical skills.
Prerequisite: Participants need to complete Wound Management: Foundations and Principles Program before being able to book this workshop. The program is delivered completely online, to learn more please visit the program page.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 1300 855 568.
Venue: The Larwill Studio 48 Flemington Road Parkville 3058
On the successful completion of the program, students should have the skills and knowledge to:.
- accurately identify wound types
- apply appropriate wound assessment methods to clinical practice
- identify chronic wound & associated clinical features including interpretation of terminology identify and perform appropriate wound cleansing and debridement methods
- obtain a compliant wound swab culture using best practice methods
- make informed appropriate choices of wound dressings based on accurate wound assessment