Continuing Professional Development
CPD Points unavailable
One-hour virtual My Health Record class-room sessions
These one-hour sessions are aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses and Aboriginal Health Workers interested in learning more about My Health Record and how to use it most effectively in routine practice.
If you cannot find a session time that suits you, we may be able to provide an out of schedule session to accommodate you and your staff. For more information on this or for follow up My Health Record support for your practice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using a software simulation platform, the instructor will demonstrate how to:
- access your patients’ My Health Records in your software;
- use filters to find documents;
- view documents and overviews;
- understand how to view immunisation history in My Health Record
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records;
- upload documents to My Health Record; and
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
This education is CPD accredited by AAPM, RACGP, ACRRM and NAATSIWHP