Continuing Professional Development
CPD points available
Do you feel confident about completing NDIS access requests? Join this informative webinar to learn how general practice can best support patients and NDIS applications.
Presented by Brotherhood of St Laurence, Local Area Coordinators for the NWMPHN region, this session will provide information and resources to help general practitioners better navigate the NDIS and application process.
The session will cover:
- Determining NDIS eligibility for your patients
- Determining whether disability requirements may be met
- Determining whether Early Intervention requirements may be met (for people aged 7-65)
- Completing access requests
- Providing evidence and documentation
- Accessing the NDIS in early childhood