Allied Health Providers
Allied Health Practitioners
Continuing Professional Development
CPD Points unavailable
In this session, you will learn how to implement and maintain a My Health Record Security and Access policy in your organisation. Understand the importance of the Responsible Officer (RO) and Organisational Maintenance Officer (OMO) roles in completing and maintaining the policy. The instructor will demonstrate the required information to complete a policy using a sample template.
Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislative framework for accessing My Health Record
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Responsible Officer (RO) and Organisational Maintenance Officer (OMO)
- Create and maintain security and access policy for My Health Record
- Manage My Health Record user accounts and training registers
- Understand responsibilities of practice staff accessing the My Health Record system
- Understand the importance of Health Identifiers and correct system configuration .