- Receive an update in topics relevant to the management of people living with HIV
- Discuss their difficult cases with specialists and peers
This session has been approved for 4 Category 2 RACGP points.
Outer Metro and regional HIV s100 Prescribers are strongly encouraged to attend via webinar if not able to make it in person. If you wish to join via webinar, please email email@example.com for more information.
Presenter: Dr Olga Vujovic (Director, HIV Medicine, Department of Infectious Diseases, The Alfred Hospital and Monash University)
Olga Vujovic is an Infectious Diseases Physician at The Alfred Hospital interested in complex care and chronic disease, developing new HIV models of care, and innovative education programs for health care workers in the field of HIV medicine. She has been the physician with the Victorian HIV Consultancy since 2003, and has been engaged in curriculum development and delivery of the HIV s100 course for over a decade.
A light dinner will be provided.
Dinner and registration: 6.30 - 7.00 pm
Session: 7.00 - 9.00 pm
Registrations are essential. RSVP by Monday 11th February 2019
- Apply the latest clinical information about antiretroviral therapy to clinical practice
- Develop appropriate treatment plans for complex cases
- Develop an effective plan for ongoing monitoring including identifying appropriate treatment changes as necessary
- Identify appropriate referral pathways for patients - who to contact and where to look for relevant information