Continuing Professional Development
CPD Points unavailable
Update your essential knowledge on viral hepatitis and liver conditions
Did you know?
- An estimated 335,000 people in Australia are living with hepatitis B or hepatitis C.
- More than 70% of people living with chronic hepatitis B are not receiving care.
- 1 in 5 people living with chronic hepatitis C have not been diagnosed and are unaware of their infection.
- Liver cancer is the fastest growing cause of cancer death in the country.
- Be a part of the solution!
HEPReady® is LiverWELL incorporating Hepatitis Victoria’s suite of training courses for community and health workers that build knowledge about and take the fear away from, viral hepatitis and other liver conditions. The online HEPReady® Essentials course is for health professionals wanting a comprehensive overview of viral hepatitis and liver health. It features a lived experience speaker and is designed to combat stigma and discrimination around viral hepatitis. It will give you valuable insights into privacy and disclosure requirements associated with viral hepatitis.
It has 2 two components: an online webinar directed by LiverWELL trainers, and access to our online learning portal with educational resources. Information on accessing the online portal will be provided post registration.
The training is provided free of charge. To receive a formal certificate for continuing education points endorsed by the Australian Primary Healthcare Nurses Association (APNA), there is a nominal charge of $60 (including GST). Invoices will be emailed to businesses/individuals.
Registrations close on 2 December.