Continuing Professional Development
CPD Points unavailable
HealthPathways is a web-based portal which provides clinicians with locally agreed information to make the best decisions, together with patients, at the point of care.
HealthPathways is a web-based portal which provides clinicians with locally agreed information to make the best decisions, together with patients, at the point of care. It includes:
- evidence-based information about the assessment and management of a range of health-related conditions
- referral information for hospitals, community health and other services to ensure appropriate and timely care
- links to a range of resources and forms including fitness to drive, multi-purpose taxi program, certification of death and accessible parking permits
- up-to-date information about COVID-19 practice management.
Presenter: Cherylynn Garner, Program Specialist – HealthPathways Melbourne, Eastern Melbourne PHN
Practice managers will find it useful to know how to navigate HealthPathways Melbourne, both for their own information and to guide health professionals in their practice.
In this session we will demonstrate how to access and navigate HealthPathways Melbourne.
Enquires: Jose Terron, email@example.com or 9046 0300.
- describe the benefits of using HealthPathways Melbourne
- demonstrate how to use HealthPathways Melbourne
- outline how to find new and important changes to HealthPathways information.