The Chronic Disease Support Program is driven by a desire to create better health for clients, reduce hospital admissions and ensure better patient compliance.
This event aims to cover key content areas including:
- Current health care burden of chronic diseases
- High risk population groups
- Strategies to reduce the impact of chronic disease
- Models of self management
- Motivational interviewing and barriers to behaviour change
- Goal setting and lifestyle issues
- Chronic Disease Self Management planning education, communication and documentation
- Health Care communication frameworks
- Professional, legal and ethical issues to consider
- Resources and support
- Chronic Disease Individualised Self Management Care Plan
Successful completion of this educational activity entitles eligible participants to claim 20 CPD hours.
Normally $425.00 per participant, register now for free.