Continuing Professional Development
40 RACGP CPD Points
25 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
These interactive sessions will be presented by experts in sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and cover topics such as sexual history taking, the use of guidelines, appropriate communication with patients, sequelae of STIs, including partner notification, and partner delivered therapy. The day will also cover vaginal discharge, including recurrent candida, bacterial vaginosis, mycoplasma genitalium and syphilis.
The day will also cover vaginal discharge, including recurrent candida, bacterial vaginosis, mycoplasma genitalium and syphilis.
You will have the chance to discuss topics with the presenters and your peers to gain important feedback on their practice and processes.
The day will be highly interactive and involve breakout sessions and a live panel discussion.
RACGP Members: $325
This event attracts 40 RACGP CPD points.
- Discuss the Australian STI Management guidelines for testing and treating of sexually transmitted infections
- Outline the provision of partner delivered therapy for chlamydia infection in Victoria, Australia as per Department of Health guidance
- Demonstrate communication skills and specific language that facilitates sexual health consults
- Distinguish between common causes of vaginal discharge
- Manage patients with suspected mycoplasma genitalium
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary syphilis.