North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network is pleased to announce that general practices will be receiving their Practice Data Quality Benchmark reports from July 2020.
To showcase our new reports, we will be hosting two webinars for general practices: From practice report to practice improvement: Using your report to identify quality improvement opportunities.
Join either webinar to see how you can use your report to drive quality improvement activities in your practice:
- Tuesday, 18 August 2020
12:00pm – 12:45pm
- Wednesday, 26 August 2020
5:45pm – 6:30pm
The session will cover:
- What’s included in the report and why?
- Identifying successes and challenges
- Ideas for quick wins and longer term improvements
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Meaningfully interpret your quality improvement reports
- Use your reports to drive quality improvement in your practice