Resources and advice for vaccination providers regarding the 2023 influenza season is now available and includes:
- 2023 influenza vaccination – Program advice for vaccination providers
- ATAGI advice on seasonal influenza vaccines in 2023
- Chief Medical Officer advice: National Immunisation Program – 2023 influenza vaccination, information for providers
- Getting vaccinated against influenza – resource collection
- National Immunisation Program Schedule (updated)
- SKAI communication package: Conversations with parents and pregnant women around influenza vaccination
Further advice and resources will become available on the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care’s website in advance of the program rollout in April. Vaccination providers and health professionals can also get the latest National Immunisation Program updates by subscribing to the Department of Health and Aged Care email list.