North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking a practice nurse from the central local government areas of Melbourne, Merri-bek or Yarra to join our General Practice Expert Advisory Group (GPEAG).
We are looking for people who:
- are passionate about improving patient care and health service delivery
- are interested in driving innovation and change in practice
- embrace the principles of safe, coordinated, accessible and person-centred care
- are willing to share, collaborate and inspire others
- understand the population health needs of the north western Melbourne region
- are currently working in general practice in the Melbourne, Merri-bek or Yarra local government areas.
We are looking for a diverse range of experience; people who are new to practice and emerging leaders as well as those who have experience working with NWMPHN are encouraged to apply. You do not need any previous experience on clinical leadership or advisory groups or with a PHN to participate in the GPEAG.
For more information and to apply, download the application form (.docx).
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 5 May 2023.