Victorian Sexual Health Network led by Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC, part of Alfred Health) is recruiting in Hume, Whittlesea and Darebin.
Does your practice have an interest in partnering with a world class centre of excellence for sexually transmitted infections?
Please complete our Expression of Interest (.docx) and apply for this great opportunity.
MSHC currently partners with six GP practices to provide testing and management of STIs (sexually transmissible infections) which has proven to be successful in improving STI services in regions that are experiencing an epidemic.
MSHC would like to recruit a new GP partner from your region targeting: Hume, Whittlesea and Darebin.
MSHC acts as the specialist centre and will partner with eligible general practices to:
- Provide expert sexual health training and support to all general practice staff.
- Upskill the practice to provide onsite treatment for Syphilis, Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia
- Access to real time clinical advice from MSHC
- Provide PEP and PrEP (HIV medication) services to the community.
- Market and promote your GP practice as a Victorian Sexual Health Network partner.
All new GP Practices recruited will be included in the network and remuneration and incentive payments are provided.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Victorian Sexual Health Network. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.