The Commonwealth-funded Perinatal Depression e-Consortium*, led by the Parent-Infant Research Institute, offers the evidence-based MumMoodBooster online treatment program free to the Australian public, which now features a clinician portal to support GPs in the assessment and treatment of women with postnatal depression.
What is MumMoodBooster and what does the research show?
MumMoodBooster is an online cognitive-behavioural therapy program for postnatal depression:
- proven effective in controlled scientific studies for clinically diagnosed depression
- as effective as face-to-face cognitive-behavioural therapy
- rapid reductions in symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress
- includes six interactive online treatment sessions
- SMS support and optional weekly phone coaching (for those at higher risk)
- can be accessed 24/7 from any internet-connected device
- the only e-treatment program of its kind in Australia
What is the Clinician Portal?
Developed with GPs, for GPs, the MumMoodBooster Clinician Portal allows direct referral of patients to MumMoodBooster. GPs can then view their patients’ assessment results, track their progress within the program and monitor their symptoms. GPs register once for immediate, secure access to receive a unique referral code for all their patients to access the MumMoodBooster program.
Register online now to learn more and begin referring your patients now.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Perinatal Depression e-Consortium (PDeC) is led by the Parent-Infant Research Institute (PIRI) and includes Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia (PANDA), Monash University, Queensland University of Technology and Jean Hailes for Women’s Health.