The global COVID pandemic has created rupture and fragmentation in the community on many levels, whether it is within an individual, a family or the broader community.
These Community Forums are committed to being a platform that will promote community cohesion, providing information and connectedness as we journey together in these unprecedented times.
You are welcome to attend, either in person or remotely, all Forums or the one/s that are of particular interest to you.
Forums will be facilitated by a psychiatrist, Dr Ben Chia, with keynote speakers and a panel.
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Online: Unique link sent
In-person: Spotswood Kingsville RSL 59 The Avenue, Spotswood
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Thursday 24 March 2022
- Dr George Halasz, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Dr Izaak Lim, Consultant Infant and Child Psychiatrist
- Jade McLoney, Mental Health Social Worker and Clinical Therapist
Adolescent Mental Health
Thursday 5 May 2022
- Dr Claire Cody, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Director at The Village Clinic
- Dr Jacinta Bleeser, Clinical Psychologist
- Deb Mountjoy, National Family and Friends Clinical Advisor, Headspace
Anxiety and Depression
Thursday 26 May 2022
- Dr Olivia Rimington, previously a GP, currently a Psychiatry Registrar
- Dr Lori Shore, Clinical Psychologist
Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling Issues
Thursday 9 June 2022
- Dr Eli Kotler, Consultant Psychiatrist & Medical Director, Malvern Private Hospital
- Dr Vicky Phan, Addiction Psychiatrist, Turning Point
- Name TBC, A person with lived experience
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Westgate Health Co-operative. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.