The Heart Foundation and the University of Technology Sydney are running a patient care research project and are looking for:
- people who have been affected by heart disease (if you have a heart condition, or you are a friend or family member of someone who does)
- all health professionals.
We will be asking you questions about your experience, your support needs, and how you would prefer to access information. Small focus groups or one-on-one interviews will take no longer than 60 minutes and will be held either face to face or online in early June. Participants will receive a Coles Myer gift voucher as an appreciation for your time and effort.
If you are interested in participating, please fill in one of these forms:
- If you have a heart condition or have experienced a heart attack, fill this form.
- If you are a friend, family member or loved one of someone who has a heart condition/heart attack, fill this form.
- If you are a health professional, fill this form.
Thank you for your interest.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by The Heart Foundation. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.