You now have access to a range of GP and physician education resources to support you in the management of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) through Crohn’s & Colitis Australia’s GP Aware Project. Through free online eLearning modules, interactive workshops and webinars, you can access reliable information about:
- the GP’s role in early detection of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis,
- early intervention, therapies, referral and triage,
- management of IBD and preventative health,
- multidisciplinary team-based care, and
- managing complex IBD issues (ages, stages, relapse and comorbidities).
You can access the eLearning modules and register to participate in the online workshops here. CPD points are available through RACGP at the completion of modules and workshops.
The GP Aware Project is led by Crohn’s & Colitis Australia with consortium partners the Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA) and the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL). The project is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Crohn’s & Colitis Australia. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.