It’s easier than ever to get the COVID-19 vaccine – and from Monday, 3 May 2021, everyone aged 50 and over is eligible.
If you’re eligible you can visit one of Victoria’s high-volume vaccination centres from 3 May 2021.
Walk-ins are allowed, but people are encouraged to book ahead by calling 1800 675 398 (select option 3, option 2, option 2). You can book now for 3 May onwards.
Trained health professionals will administer the vaccine on site in a private booth. You can ask them any questions – or you can ask your GP.
High-volume vaccination centres currently operating are located at:
- The Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton
- The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Jeff Shed) in South Wharf
- Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital in Heidelberg Heights
- Sunshine Hospital in St Albans
- The former Ford Factory in Norlane, Geelong
- The Mercure Ballarat
To see full locations and opening hours, visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au/high-volume-vaccination-centres
Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 protects you, your loved ones and our whole community.
If you want to know more about the Australian Government’s COVID-19 vaccination program, visit health.gov.au or speak to your GP.