Join us for this impactful, practical 1 day Active Learning Module (ALM) designed to bring GPs fully up to date with the latest evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and management of Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), with a practical twist.
Refresh your knowledge of this complex chronic condition and learn from esteemed local speakers as we put the spotlight on the role of general practice team in managing this burdensome disease.
Only 40 places available. Register your place early to avoid disappointment.
This ALM is hosted by ThinkGP and lead by a trio of expert speakers including a local cardiologist, GP and Nurse. Confirmed speakers for this ALM are:
- Dr Gautam Vaddadi - Cardiologist
- A/Prof Ralph Audehm - Honorary Clinical Associate, Dip.RACOG and General practitioner
- Vikki Hannah - Heart Failure Nurse Practitioner
Benefits of attending:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of CHF, particularly the non-specific symptoms of early CHF that are common in general practice
- Know how to investigate suspected CHF in order to reach an accurate diagnosis and to determine cause – both critical for optimal management
-Understand the rationale and current recommendations for the various pharmacological options for CHF, with a focus on prescribing that will help keep your patients out of hospital
-Appreciate the importance of non-pharmacological management of CHF, and the role of nurse-led education and intervention to encourage self-management
- Know how to develop general-practice models of care that aim to improve outcomes for CHF patients
- Earn 40 RACGP or 30 ACRRM points
- First release: $195 Offer ends 14 December 2017
- Second release: $245. Offer ends 12 January 2018
- Standard: $295
(Incl. education, satchel, learning materials, practical elements and morning tea, lunch & refreshments)
Get an exclusive 25% discount when using the promo code: PHN25.