Allied Health Providers
Allied Health Practitioners
Continuing Professional Development
This update on Menopause is aimed at GP's, gynecologists, endocrinologists and other health professionals who are seeking a comprehensive review of the current issues that face them in the diagnosis and management of menopausal symptoms.
Presentations will include case studies and there will be time for questions.
- Menopause consultation: A structured approach to decision-making.
- Prescribing MHT: Evidence base, tips, tricks and practice pearls.
- Non-hormonal treatment for troublesome symptoms of menopause: what’s the evidence?
- MHT in difficult circumstances.
- AMS members: free
- AMS non-members: $50 (GSTinc)
Event Location: The Victoria Hotel, 215 Little Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria