Allied Health Providers
Allied Health Practitioners
Continuing Professional Development
This is the first event of the Heart Foundation's National Primary Care Virtual Roadshow. Delivered in partnership with Western Victoria PHN, this session is designed to equip you with the roadmap to better identify, assess and manage CVD risk in regional Victoria.
This live, interactive virtual workshop will bring you a specialist presentation followed by breakout activities and Q&A, designed to equip you with:
- the latest clinical risk assessment recommendations that incorporate new evidence on risk factors, imaging and biomarkers
- practical advice for the application of Heart Health Checks, including available resources for the general practice team
- guidance on the management of high blood pressure and cholesterol, nutrition and other lifestyle support strategies
- knowledge of local referral pathways for risk factor management and review, including the Victorian Life program
- confidence to design and deliver quality improvement activities that leverage national and local incentives for ease of implementation.
Speaker: Dr Ryan Spencer, Cardiologist.
This activity is accredited by the RACGP for 4 CPD points (activity no. 375378) and accredited by ACRRM for 2 hours under the Educational Activities Category (ACRRM ID: 27664). Education provider: Western Victoria PHN.
By submitting this registration form, you confirm that you have read and accept the Heart Foundation's Privacy Statement: https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/privacy.