Continuing Professional Development
In this session, urological surgeon and uro-oncologist Dr. Pras Sivam will discuss the presentation and management of benign and malignant conditions of the testes and scrotum. This diagnosis and management of testicular cancer will be explained in this interactive session. Case studies will be used for context.
As part of the multidisciplinary approach to patients' treatment plans, exercise physiologist Molly Lowther will outline the benefits of incorporating a tailored exercise program for patients with cancer.
Topics and Speakers
Testicular cancer and benign and malignant scrotal conditions - Dr. Pras Sivam, Urological Surgeon and Uro-Oncologist
Exercise physiology and cancer - Ms. Molly Lowther, Exercise Physiologist
Moderator - Dr. Jane Crowe, General Practitioner
Register online for this virtual event and provide the information below:
• First name and last name
• Practice name, suburb and postcode
• Email address (to which your individual registration confirmation and Zoom link will be sent)
• RACGP number
You will receive email confirmation and a link to join the Zoom meeting.
Please check your Junk or Spam if you don’t receive it in your Inbox.
For all enquiries please contact Grace Linehan, Medical Liaison Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 976 196
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Better diagnose and manage patients presenting with scrotal problems
- Identify the red flags for testicular cancer in patients presenting with pain or a mass
- Explain the benefits of a tailored exercise program for patients with cancer.