In the vast majority of cases, that experience starts with the reception team and ends with the reception team. So, you need to lose the idea that you are "just the receptionist!".
Truth be known, you are head of the practice PR & Marketing Team/ Department.
This session will cover:
- e-Health: What does it mean for me on the frontline?
- So how did I handle that one?: Exceeding expectations with great customer service and effective triage decisions
- Accreditation 101: What is it and what is my role?
- Effective triage: Including difficult patients/ situations
- Privacy: Your obligations
- What item and why: MBS identification and compliance
- Identify the “most important” customer service factors and how they can be implemented in my practice
- Understand the common terms associated with e-health and how they relate to general practice
- Understand the accreditation process and the role of the medical receptionist in the accreditation process
- Confidently triage patient requests and difficult situations to ensure best possible outcomes with least risk of adverse events
- Explain how understanding MBS basics and consistent operational processes improve practice efficiency/patient management.
- Understand the legislative issues around privacy and your role in ensuring compliance and mitigating risk