Identify eligible patients aged 50 to 74 for breast screening
About this activity
Use the QI template below to improve breast cancer screening rates for people aged 50 to 74.
- Use social media and posters/leaflets in the practice to encourage women aged 50 to 74 to book in with BreastScreen Victoria for a free mammogram.
- Identify eligible patients in Pen CAT4.
- Invite patients for a breast check or ‘women’s health check’ combined with other screening and assessment.
- Offer resources in a patient’s primary language to support their informed consent for screening.
- Use BreastScreen Victoria GP referral pads to increase participation in free mammogram screening for eligible patients.
Download the QI template below for more improvement ideas.
Download a template for this activity
Complete the form below to download the QI template and examples for this activity.