North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking a practice manager from the western local government areas of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melton, Moorabool or Wyndham to join its General Practice Expert Advisory Group.
We are looking for people who:
- are passionate about improving patient care and health service delivery
- are interested in driving innovation and change in practice
- embrace the principles of safe, coordinated, accessible and person-centred care
- are willing to share, collaborate and inspire others
- understand the population health needs of the north western Melbourne region.
We are looking for a diverse range of experience; people who are new to practice and emerging leaders as well as those who have experience working with NWMPHN are encouraged to apply. You do not need any previous experience on clinical leadership or advisory groups or with a primary health network to participate.
This is a paid position.
For more information and to apply, download the application form (.docx).
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 24 March 2023.