The Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions is offering a free support service for small to medium businesses to ensure their COVIDSafe Plan is up to date and reflects current COVIDSafe Settings.
About the service
- is available to all Victorian small and medium-sized businesses
- can be used for assistance in creating a COVIDSafe Plan or reviewing an existing one
- will not be used for compliance or enforcement purposes.
Information forums and workshops
Information forums will provide updates on the latest COVIDSafe Plan information and mandatory requirements, as well as tips on how to implement a plan in your business.
Optional workshops are also available for forum participants if they would like more detailed help or advice in either developing a new plan or reviewing content of an existing plan.
Upcoming dates for information forums
- Tuesday, 1 February 2022 (2pm)
- Thursday, 3 February 2022 (1am)
- Tuesday, 8 February 2022 (2pm)
- Thursday, 10 February 2022 (10am)
Register for an information forum.
View flyer (.pdf) for more information.