First 1000 Days Australia is a First Nation model aimed at strengthening all families so they can give their children the best start in life.
Our First 1000 Day course aims inform professionals working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families on specific knowledge and skills relating to cultural, ecological and anthropic principles that support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander early life-interventions.
First 1000 Days Australia are seeking expressions of interest for their CPD accredited course in-person training over two days. Normally offered online as a self-paced course, this will be an intensive two-day workshop with Professor Kerry Arabena to complete the training from start to finish.
The details for our offering include:
- Face-to-face 2 day training of the First 1000 Day course run by Prof. Kerry Arabena
- Cost: $1500 per GP ($1250 course + $250 for food and accommodation)
- CPD accredited course for GPs and midwives (RACGP, ACRRM & ACM)
- Two day training and overnight stay at Barwon Heads Resort
We are seeking expression of Interest for the following dates:
- Monday 9th May – Tuesday 10th May 2022
- Tuesday 27th September – Wednesday 28th September 2022
Expression of Interest close end of March 2022.
Contact First 1000 Days Australia at email@example.com to express your interest in attending the course.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by First 1000 Days Australia. While every effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material included within.