North Western Melbourne PHN (NWMPHN) is partnering with Transgender Victoria (TGV) to offer free 3-hour on-site training sessions for Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) in our region.
The training will help promote a better understanding of the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) people in your care. The training will also enable organisations to meet the accreditation standards for LGBTIQ inclusive services.
What is involved?
- NWMPHN will coordinate with your facility and TGV to conduct the 3-hour training sessions
- Course materials and catering will be provided
- A minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 attendees are required for each session
- This free training support is provided on a first come first served basis, and we currently have capacity for 8 sessions in your region
How to apply
- Download and complete the EOI application form
- Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 7 December 2017
To book your training session or for any other queries please contact Marie Hunt, Program Officer, Older Adults, by calling (03) 9347 1188 or email email@example.com