Topics explored can be from any aspect of prostate cancer care and will be chosen by the group. Potential topics identified from the prostate cancer GP survey are:
- latest PSA guidelines;
- urinary, bowel and sexual dysfunction;
- psycho-social issues;
- side effects of hormone, radiotherapy and
- chemotherapy treatments.
The prostate cancer SGL will be held over five sessions on Tuesday evenings.
- Session 1 | 7th August 2018: planning + education
- Session 2 | 21st August 2018: education
- Session 3 | 4th September 2018: education
- Session 4 | 18th September 2018: education
- Session 5 | 9th October 2018: education + reflection
40 Category 1 RACGP points are available to general practitioners if you attend the planning, at least six hours of educational activity and the reflection session.
Western Centre for Health Research and Education,
176 Furlong Road,
St Albans, VIC 3021
Registration/Dinner: 6:30pm – 7:00pm
Program: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
For further information, please contact Vicki Cook on phone 9347 1188 or email email@example.com.