Expressions of Interests and Tenders
North Western Melbourne PHN uses Tenderlink as its portal for all Expression of Interest, Request for Quote and Request for Tender applications.
All communications and enquiries must only be directed in writing via our Tenderlink Portal and the email address specified below:
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking a provider to develop and implement an After Hours Community Awareness Campaign.
The successful applicant will:
- Work with NWMPHN to develop ‘key messages’ around after hours health care decision making, and determine appropriate NWMPHN funded services to promote.
- Undertake pre-campaign work to determine the level of the public’s understanding of the available after hours primary health care options.
- Develop a communication campaign strategy/plan
- Implement communications campaign
- Evaluate communications campaign
How to apply
Please visit our Tenderlink page for more information and to apply.
Closing date: Wednesday, 23 May 2018More info
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is inviting applications from local health providers to deliver the Intensive Support Service (ISS) in Hobsons Bay, Melton and Moorabool.
The ISS program (formerly known as the Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program) provides comprehensive coordinated support for people with enduring and complex mental health needs.
The ISS program funds credentialed mental health nurses, working in collaboration with general practitioners and psychiatrists, to support clinical mental health care, medication management and care coordination.
How to apply
For more information, or to apply, please register on Tenderlink.
Please note: NWMPHN is simultaneously releasing separate RFTs on Tenderlink for each of the three regions mentioned above.
If you intend to provide services in more than one of the regions, you will need to submit separate applications.
Closing date: Monday, 21 May 2018More info