Recognise when someone is having thoughts of suicide and respond to keep them safe.
LivingWorks Start is a 90-minute online training program that prepares trainees with the skills to recognise when someone is having thoughts of suicide and respond to keep them safe.
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network are providing free licences for people in north, west and central Melbourne. The training is suitable for community members, health professionals and primary health care workers.
The training features:
- Leading-edge, skill-building content that goes beyond just awareness
- Interactive simulations and scenarios
- Customised content depending on learner needs
- Built-in safety resources for trainees and others
- Ongoing access to resources and skills practice
Sign up for START training for free. The training can be completed on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Complete this form to sign up.
- We will email you instructions to complete the program.
Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate of completion.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com