Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) online.
Three steps anyone can learn to help prevent suicide.
QPR stands for Question, Persuade and Refer – the three simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide. QPR training will provide you with:
- Knowledge and skills to identify warning signs that someone may be suicidal
- Confidence to talk to them about suicidal thoughts
- Assistance to connect them with professional care
Sign up for QPR training for free. It only takes one hour to complete.
- Visit lifespan.qprtraining.com/setup
- Use one of the following Organisational Codes:
- NSP (if you live, work or study in north, west or inner suburbs of Melbourne)
- PBT (if you live, work or study in Melton, Brimbank or Macedon Ranges)
Once you have completed the training you will get a certificate. Your licence is valid for three years.