21 December 2020
Pen CS has refreshed the Clinical Audit Tool, with a modern, user-friendly look, to navigate the tool with ease and increased efficiency.
With over 200 redesigned graphs and reports, the fresh new interface supports you to implement data-driven improvement in your practice.
Watch a brief overview and a full demonstration by Pen CS Clinical Quality Assurance Manager Matthias Merzenich below.
This update has new minimum technical requirements. Check if your practice meets the specifications below. If unsure, please contact your IT provider or Pen CS Support (1800 762 993).
Minimum technical requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/ Windows 8
- Microsoft .NET Framework: 4.6
Pen CS National Support Help Desk holiday hours:
- Closed on public holidays (25 and 28 December 2020 and 1 January 2021)
- Available on 29, 30 and 31 December 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm (AEDT)
- Regular business hours (Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Australia-wide) on other days
- Phone (freecall): 1800 762 993
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email enquiries made outside office hours will receive next business day response)
With Pen CS.