21 February 2018
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking practice managers to join a Practice Management Reference Group.
NWMPHN acknowledges the vital role practice managers play in ensuring optimal quality and safety systems, business models and practice team support. The objective if the Practice Management Reference Group is to drive and influence the strategic and operational direction of the Practice Management Support Program.
In addition, the Reference Group will provide diverse perspectives from practice managers of primary care services, across a range of business structures, including allied health service providers within the north-western Melbourne region.
The Practice Management Reference Group will:
- Act as a collective perspective for NWMPHN practice managers regarding significant and topical issues
- Provide input on practice manager training, and support the education needs of other members of the practice team, as identified
- Provide input on the development of practice management resources
- Provide feedback to NWMPHN regarding significant and topical issues for practice managers
- Provide input on program plans and activities in order to meet the needs of practice managers located in north and western Melbourne
This is a great opportunity to help drive positive change within the NWMPHN community and to contribute towards positive and appropriate support for practice managers.
The Practice Management Reference Group will meet four times per year for up to two hours on each occasion.