25 October 2018
Yesterday a communique was distributed to stakeholders in our region. Here is the message in full:
We are writing to let you know that our next wave of commissioning will begin early in 2019. We will be seeking Expressions of Interest and tenders to help us deliver a range of innovative projects and services, in areas including mental health, alcohol and other drugs and after hours care.
Examples of upcoming tenders include:
- $2.5 million – Chronic disease prevention and management, focusing on increasing social connection
- $2 million – After hours services
- $1 million – Targeted Psychological Support
- $1.89 million – National Psychosocial Support Measure
- $2 million – Children, youth and families mental health services
Like yourselves, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network is committed to delivering better care, every day in every way. We are always looking for innovative ways to improve patient and practitioner experience, health outcomes, and the coordination of care across the system.
We look forward to working with you or continuing to work with you. If you’ve not already done so:
- Sign up to Tenderlink, the portal for all our EOIs and tenders.
- Subscribe to Network News and our magazine to stay informed.
- Read more about our commissioning framework
Updated summaries from our annual Health Needs Assessments on mental health, alcohol and other drugs, and suicide prevention will be released soon. Make sure you’re subscribed to Network News to be notified when they are released.
Please note: All EOI and tenders are subject to revision or cancellation. The information in this email is provided for planning purposes only and does not represent a solicitation or constitute a request for application nor is it a commitment by us to issue an EOI or tender.
Adjunct Associate Professor Christopher Carter
CEO, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network