5 November 2018
La Trobe University is looking for Bachelor of Nursing student placements for its Primary Healthcare Nursing subject.
- Opportunity for the student to observe and participate in the planning, delivery or evaluation of primary health care activities
- Opportunity for the student to identify a genuine client, community or organisational need associated with improving health literacy, health promotion (including health education, policy or resource development).
- Opportunity to discuss the specific requirements or factors which need to be considered when working with the client group as well as relevant resources currently available to them, with their placement preceptor.
- During this placement we encourage opportunities for interdisciplinary practice
- 80 hours/10 days at the agency
They pay $55.52 (ex. GST) per student per day. The date blocks run from July to December 2019.
Contact Kate Beaumont on (03) 9479 1011 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.