Practice Vacancy Positions
View the latest practice vacancies below. Interested in advertising a vacancy on our website? Submit a vacancy now.
Seeking an experienced Div1/2 nurse with endorsement to join our team. Applicants must have the ability to work within a team, be pleasant and professional at all times.
Experience in general practice is preferred but not essential.
- pathology collection
- ECG trace
- vital sign monitoring
- assist doctors with procedures as required
- vaccination as required
- restocking of doctors rooms
- familiar with spirometry
- good communication skills
- knowledge of patient confidentiality
All resumes must include experience in each of the above fields and current registration details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Contact: Humera Rasool on 0470 034 192 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Work opportunities for GP Fellows and GP Registrars with National Home Doctor Service
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that fits around your work in a clinic, family or other commitments?
Work with us and see a wide range of interesting urgent care presentations (the closest you will get to emergency in GP land!), access to a free in-house QI&CPD program accredited with RACGP and the potential for career and leadership development.
13SICK National Home Doctor Service is Australia’s largest network of home visiting doctors who work on weeknights and weekends to support day time GPs to provide continuity of care to patients and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
Please call us today for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team or request a call from one of our Medical Directors.
A well established busy practice in Hoppers Crossing is looking for a VRGP.
Supported by a female GP (principal) and 2 Div 1 nurses. The practice is accredited and located in a great location.
Experienced GP with special interest women’s health, children’s health and family medicine will be a perfect match to this practice.
See the job description for more information or email email@example.com or phone 0403 095 044.Download position description
General Practitioner, VR/Non VR, DWS in a busy location (just 30 min from Melbourne CBD).
Due to open in March, 2017, this state-of-the-art purpose built premises with friendly admin and nursing support located next to radiology/imaging and a shopping mall. There are ten doctor consulting rooms, a treatment room, dental surgery, and pathology on-site.
- Convenient Tarneit location – only 30mins from CBD)
- Modern, fully computerised, busy family practice
- Opportunity for building a large patient base quickly
- Competitive remuneration offered (% of billings)
- Excellent location in front of busy shopping centre in Melbourne’s fastest growing suburb
- P/T or F/T position for VR or non VR GP in a DWS location
- Professional friendly work environment
- Flexible Hours available
- Remuneration up to 70% of gross billings is on offer
Contact Humera Rasool on 0470 034 192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
VAHS is seeking the services of an energetic, motivated and driven General Practitioner to provide general clinical services to the Aboriginal Community. The position also involves the training and education of staff and students and assisting in devising and delivering health programs within a Primary Health Care context.
Our programs and services
The Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (VAHS) is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation employing over 200 staff across four locations providing a comprehensive suite of clinical services and programs which include:
- Oral Health
- Community Programs
- Women and Children’s Programs and Services
- Family Counselling Services
- Minajalku – Healing Centre
- Healthy Lifestyles and Men’s Health
Casual position up to 12 hours a week needs to be flexible and available from 4 pm-8 pm weekdays, weekends if required, with the availability to increase hours as needed.
- Front desk reception / Meet and greet patients upon arrival
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Patient billing and processing of payments
- General administrative duties
- Opening and Closing duties
- Experience in medical reception is essential
- Experience in Best Practice is essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Reliability and a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Maintaining confidentiality in all dealings with patient information
- Strong customer service focus
- Confident and energetic
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Any other administrative duties as directed by Practice Manager
- Honesty, integrity, punctuality and excellent time management
Please email resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a Div 2 Practice Nurse with experience in General Practice preferred but not essential to join our Practice in a part time/full time position working across two sites.
The role involves supporting the GP’s, immunisations, infection control, wound care, triage, cold chain management, health assessments, chronic disease management and management of stock/supplies.
The successful person must be flexible, organised, computer literate, able to work afternoons and weekends and be able to work well within a team and have excellent communication skills.
Applicants must have current AHPRA registration Appropriate training and support will be given to the successful applicant. We are located in the Northern Suburbs area.
To discuss this position or wish to obtain a copy of the job description please contact Lisa 9302 3005. If you interested and you think that you would suit this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NewHope Medical Ltd., an exciting new initiative opening in March, is seeking enthusiastic and compassionate vocationally registered GPs.
NewHope Medical are committed to providing comprehensive care to all individuals, promoting health, wellbeing, disease prevention, and also offer in-house psychology and counselling services.
Onsite pathology, practice nurse and accreditation are planned within 12 months. Join their vibrant team to deliver top class medical care while sharing the compassion and hope central to their Christian faith.
NewHope Medical is a mixed billing clinic offering practice manager support and flexible working hours with no after-hours commitments. For further details or a confidential discussion please contact Denise.
IFC is seeking a RN Practice Nurse to join our busy modern clinic on a permanent basis for immediate start. We are committed in providing excellent medical and support services.
The successful applicant must have experience in General Practice, understanding Accreditation standards and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Venepuncture experience. Initiative and organisational skills are crucial.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Evidence of Continuing education
- Medical Director/ Prac soft software experience essential
The role involves supporting the General Practitioners, Immunisations, Health Assessments, Chronic Disease management, Venepuncture, Triage, Cold Chain management, Wound care, Recalls/Reminder systems, Care Plans, Infection Control, management of stock/supplies. Other PN duties as expected.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Ascot Vale Health Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Nurse Division 1, to work 24 hours (over 4 days) per week with the view to extending these hours in the future.
The role involves Immunisations, Health Assessments, Cold Chain Management, Chronic Disease management, Triage, Wound Care, Stock Control, Supporting the General Practitioners, Recall/Reminders – all other general duties included.
Pracsoft/Medical Director preferred but not essential.
Please email Shelley: firstname.lastname@example.org