Practice Vacancy Positions
View the latest practice vacancies below. Interested in advertising a vacancy on our website? Submit a vacancy now.
General Medical Practitioner
Multiple opportunities have become available across our Medical Centres for professional, friendly doctors, who possess high clinical standards and are excellent communicators to join our highly experienced team of doctors.
- MBBS or equivalent
- MUST be Vocationally registered GP
- Strong focus on quality patient care
Note for GP Applicants (non-VR) – Please send detailed resume for us to assess and advise.
Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse
- Fulfill the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the Code of Conduct, and align with the Medical Centre / Facility core values.
- Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes.
- Recognise and uphold the rights of all clients accessing health services and advocate on their behalf. This also includes maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Provide high level communication skills that include: interpersonal, verbal, written, computer, and ability to work cohesively as an active member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Carry out nursing practice in accordance with Legislation, Common Law and Code of Ethics; and take action to rectify unsafe nursing practice and/or unprofessional conduct.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment.
- To hold current Nursing Registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Agency).
- To have previous experience as a Registered Nurse, either in a generalist setting or that of a specialty
Multiple opportunities have become available across the different Medical Centres for professional, friendly Practice Managers, who possess high standards and are excellent communicators to join our highly experienced team.
- Previous Experience in GP Practice
- Relevant Industry
Kripa Health Pty Ltd operates 2 medical and primary health care centres in the North Western Melbourne PHN region.
Our locations are in Victoria and include Station Road, Deer Park, and Darley (Bacchus Marsh).
Visit our website for more information: southerncrossgp.com.au
Email your details to: email@example.comFor more information or to apply, please contact:
Phone: 0458 003 827
Coburns Road Medical Clinic is looking for a GP.
We are a bulk billing clinic with Pathology onsite and with Full time registered nurse support.
To apply and more information please contact
Phone: 043 766 1456
Phone: 043 766 1456
New Bulk Billing Clinic opened in Craigieburn in December 2019. We have a room for rent from Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm room is ideal for a psychologist to consultant out ofFor more information or to apply, please contact:
Is seeking an experienced Div 1 nurse to work in our Multidisciplinary Practice
The successful applicant will be able to work independently and also have current General Practice experience. Working closely with the Doctors and Practice Manager, the successful applicant will become and integral part of the team
Your duties would include but not limited to.
. Pathology Collection
. Health Assessments and Care Plans
. Cold Chain management
. Management of vaccine and treatment room room supplies
. Right to work in Australia
Salary negotiable depending on experience.For more information or to apply, please contact:
Maree/ Jenny Robertson
Phone: 03 93297077
Westgate Health Co-Operative is a Not-For Profit organisation, established in the early 1980’s. Due to organisational growth, we are seeking enthusiastic, passionate GPs to support our member base
• Wide range of service offerings (including but not limited to Dental, GP, Allied Health, Psychologists etc )
• GP Incentive program
• Share of billings and member patient base •
• Salary Packaging and Superannuation
• Nursing and administrative support
• Within close proximity to Melbourne CBD – easy access to transport and/or parking
• Family friendly and flexible work practices across two locations
• Accredited General Practice
• Valued based organisation – Empowered People, Co-operative Effort, Healthy Communities
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Belinda Beltz, Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 002 654.For more information or to apply, please contact:
Download position description
Opportunity exists for a VR/GP to join a well established busy General Practice.
Loyal client base with rapidly expanding patient numbers due to retiring GP.
Fully computerised supported by Practice Nurses, Practice Manager and experienced friendly practice staff. On line bookings. Onsite Allied health services include Pathology, Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, Podiatrist and Dietitian.
Medical Director Software
Successful candidates will have the ability to start ASAP
Remuneration is negotiable.
Join our dynamic and small patient centred team to provide care for the community.
Owned by General Practitioners , our clinic values our staff.
Our nurse is leaving us and we would love to get an expression of interest for work.
Part-time or full time is ok.
No Weekend work
No after hours.
Call 0432 608285 – (If I don’t answer send a txt message)
email : email@example.com
Modern Medical Craigieburn is a well-established, modern, bulk billing centre located in the heart of Craigieburn’s residential district. You will have great schools, parks, cafes and restaurants to enjoy, not to mention affordable homes.
A part time opportunity currently exists for a VR’d GP to join our friendly and supportive team. Days and hours are flexible along with our agreement options. If you are seeking a new and challenging position within a practice that focuses on providing the highest quality healthcare services, this is your opportunity.
Our clinic uses Best Practice software and you will be supported by 2 experienced nursing staff during clinic hours.
What’s on offer:
✅ Bulk billing
✅Guaranteed hourly rate for first 3 months
✅Existing patient base
✅Flexible agreement options
✅ Hours to suit your lifestyle
✅ Experienced support team
✅ Pathology Allied Health Services onsite
Must hold FRACGP or Specialist Registration
Working across Collingwood, Fitzroy, Kensington, Footscray or Laverton Full-time, part-time and casual salaried or contractor positions available.
Flexibility to suit your lifestyle!
Do you have an interest in community or public health?
Remuneration options include generous salary which includes paid study leave and salary packaging or contracting arrangements with income split
Working with cohealth means you will be working as part of a well-supported team of doctors within the broader health team and will be provided with opportunities for professional development whilst working with diverse groups of clients
cohealth GP positions require:
- A Royal Australian College of General Practice (RACGP) Vocationally Registered General Practitioner;
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Possibly available to participate in evening and/or weekend rotational roster
If you are looking for a change or would like to hear more please call or email Cheryle Abela:
0402 535 746
To apply go to: cohealthcareers.org.au/JobsFor more information or to apply, please contact:
Phone: 0402 535 746
Download position description
Looking for part-time/casual work within the primary health space- general practice who participates in the Doctors in Schools program preferably.
– 15 years emergency experience with postgraduate qualifications.
-3 years community work as an after hours nurse working for the Super-care Pharmacy Initiative.
– available during the day on weekdays. Will consider weekend work.
– Prefer work in the North-west metro area of Melbourne.