Practice Vacancy Positions
View the latest practice vacancies below. Interested in advertising a vacancy on our website? Submit a vacancy now.
Use your clinical skills, extend your nursing experience, whilst working autonomously.
Applications are invited from experienced nurses seeking part-time after hours employment in the Shepparton and surrounding areas.
Shifts are set, so you have the reassurance of the same working schedule each week.
For more information, please refer to the position description or contact Leisel Oliver on (03) 5327 7779.
Apply Download position description
- GENERAL PRACTITIONER MALE / FEMALE REQUIRED FOR BUSY BULK BILLING CLINIC.
- NEW PURPOSE BUILT MEDICAL CENTRE FULLY COMPUTERISED AND ACCREDITED
- FRIENDLY STAFF, NURSE SUPPORT AND ON SITE PATHOLOGY
- VARIOUS ALLIED HEALTH ONSITE
- GENEROUS REMUNERATION 70% OF BILLINGS
- IMMEDIATE START
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.30 AM TO 5.30 PM. SATURDAY 9.00 AM TO 1.00 PM
Call 03 9331 3883 or email email@example.com to apply.
Experienced and highly skilled general practitioners urgently required at central health clinic. Permanent (or Locum 1 – 6 months). Full time, Part time or flexible hours.
Immediate commencement available. Best suits unrestricted doctors, however special AON exemptions available.
Urgent commencement Locum initial guarantee of $120 per hr or 70% for VR GPs.
Our Practice is a busy established bulk-billing accredited state of the art medical centre with a huge patient base, offering a great environment. No management hassles.
Care plan, Pap smear, immunisation and procedural nursing support. Our medical centre is a busy clinic located near the busy Sunshine shopping centre in a nice and affluent suburb, with the bus stop and train station at the doorsteps.
High growth area. Sunshine is 13 Km to Melbourne CBD.
Free parking for staff, public transport across the road.
For confidential inquiries and applications, please call 0452582240 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Health Clinic is seeking an enrolled or div nurse to join their busy practice.
The position would include:
- Triaging our patients and prioritising emergency situations
- Assisting GP with procedures including excision of lesions
- Plastering and assessments Wound dressings and removal of sutures.
- Performing ECGs and other tests such as spirometry and audiograms. Venepuncture, Immunisations, Health assessments.
- Support GPs in the preparation of care plans. Assisting GPs with the management of the annual diabetes and asthma cycles of care.
- Assisting GPs with health coaching to support patients with achievement of their health goals.
- Effective management of patient reminder systems.
- Registering patients for eHealth Collection, coordination and maintenance of patient clinical data.
- Assisting GPs with monitoring patient clinical outcomes.
This is a permanent part-time position working 3 days per week.
The ideal candidate:
- Current EN/Div AHPRA registration.
- Previous experience working as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Previous care plan/health assessment experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
Would you like to work alongside our group of dedicated experienced GPs committed to providing quality general practice in a team environment?
Grantham Street General Practice is looking for a dynamic GP to join our team.
If you would like to practice quality medicine in a supported environment where the care of our team is as important as the care of our patients, please consider joining our team.
If you would like further information, head to our website www.gsgp.com.au or contact Dr Debra Wilson email@example.com, for further information.
Grantham Street General Practice
69 Grantham St. West Brunswick Vic 3055
Phone 9380 1384
Gathering Place Medical Aboriginal Corporation is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service in the west of Melbourne seeking the services of VR GP to work in our practice as part of a comprehensive team specialising in Aboriginal Health and Chronic Disease.
We are looking for a VR Doctor to work 2 days per week.
- A BULK BILLING Medical Centre
- Medical and Allied Health Services
To apply please email your CV to Selina Grizos : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Unit 1 & 2, 7 Wedge Street, Werribee Vic 3030
Locum GP, Apollo Bay: If this idyllic holiday destination isn’t enough to entice you, chat to us about a Rural LAP payment available to practitioners who are Fellowed and working in a metro practice and choose to locum in a rural practice.
Come and enjoy our beautiful beaches and visit the 12 apostles or go mountain bike riding in Forrest. We’re in a popular holiday destination so bringing your surfboard, boat or fishing rod is a must.
Please contact Practice Manager: Georgina Orchard on 5237 6844
The After Hours Clinic operates in the emergency department of the Royal Children’s Hospital and treats all category 4 and 5 patients referred from the RCH Emergency Department.
The Clinic operates from 1 pm to 11pm 365 days per year. Flexible working hours can be arrangedDownload position description
Seeking an experienced Div1/2 nurse with endorsement to join our team. Applicants must have the ability to work within a team, be pleasant and professional at all times.
Experience in general practice is preferred but not essential.
- pathology collection
- ECG trace
- vital sign monitoring
- assist doctors with procedures as required
- vaccination as required
- restocking of doctors rooms
- familiar with spirometry
- good communication skills
- knowledge of patient confidentiality
All resumes must include experience in each of the above fields and current registration details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Contact: Humera Rasool on 0470 034 192 for more information or email email@example.com
Work opportunities for GP Fellows and GP Registrars with National Home Doctor Service
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that fits around your work in a clinic, family or other commitments?
Work with us and see a wide range of interesting urgent care presentations (the closest you will get to emergency in GP land!), access to a free in-house QI&CPD program accredited with RACGP and the potential for career and leadership development.
13SICK National Home Doctor Service is Australia’s largest network of home visiting doctors who work on weeknights and weekends to support day time GPs to provide continuity of care to patients and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
Please call us today for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team or request a call from one of our Medical Directors.