Primary healthcare providers are fully supported to meet community needs, delivering better health outcomes for their patients.
- Promote the importance of General Practice as a core component of primary health care in our region
- Engage with Primary Care providers to identify, understand and meet their needs
- Provide Primary Care providers with innovative tools and resources to help them deliver best practice care
Supporting general practice
We support general practice by offering:
- Training and education
- Access to relevant resources
- Important information on current initiatives
- Tools to enhance business
- Opportunities to network
By integrating practice support throughout all of our priority activities, we can help general practice improve quality of care and develop sustainable business processes. Based on equality, respect and integrity, the practice support team engage with primary care practitioners at a localised level and focus on building effective relationships throughout the region.
Our team is highly recognised for their diverse range of expertise and knowledge centred around Digital Health, Business Development, Clinical Support and Vulnerable Populations.
To book a face-to-face consultation or to discuss your practice needs, contact the practice support team on (03) 9347 1188.