Webinar option may be available. If you wish to join via webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after registration for more information.
Light dinner will be provided before the session. RSVP by: Wednesday 13th March 2019
- Discuss recent trends in syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia rates in Victoria
- Describe the clinical presentation of gonorrhoea, syphilis and chlamydia
- Identify at-risk patients to screen and test for syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia
- Manage patient treatment and follow-up for syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia
- Identify patients for pre-exposure prophylaxis and initiate treatment, monitor renal function and screen for STIs and HIV appropriately