Join us on the 17th of July for a full day of interactive learning, participate in activities and group discussions, share your experiences. Discussions will include: ethical dilemmas, open disclosure, business risk management systems, planning and setting business goals and social media policies.
Our facilitator will be experienced AGPAL surveyor who will focus on:
- the revised structure of the 5th edition Standards;
- the purpose of the new edition;
- explanatory notes within the Standards;
- intent of the new indicators;
- suggested forms of evidence;
- mandatory and aspirational indicators;
- mapping what has changed between the 4th and 5th edition Standards.
- Determining the intent of the new RACGP 5th edition indicators;
- Interpretation of indicators flagged for AGPAL;
- Considering ways their practice may already meet the new indicators;
- Identifying possible ways to meet the intent of the new indicators.
Priority will be given to practices registered for accreditation in 18 – 19.
Limited to 40 places (1 staff per organisation) – only online registrations accepted.
Registration: 8:30am - 9.00am
Program: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Light lunch and refreshments will be served throughout the day.