This workshop aims to build the capacity of all general practice staff members to understand and apply QI activities that are relevant to their patient population and business development needs.
Key focuses include; the use of PENCAT, data quality, QI methods, change ideas and practical applications to get started.
- Dr Richard Bills | General Practitioner and Member of DHHS Victorian Clinical Council
- Lisa Taliana | Data Quality in Practice, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network
- Natalie Eykman | Business Development Coordinator, North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network
- Use the PENCAT tool to identify a need for change and improve the quality of your practice data;
- Demonstrate an understanding of how QI is related to your work in general practice;
- Apply QI methods to your change idea;
- Implement and sustain QI activities to improve patient outcomes and business development.
Program: 6:30pm – 9:00pm